The inventor of the PCR test, Kary Mullis, said "This test in itself is not a diagnosis...and with PCR, if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody."
• The CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) is reporting 818,042 injuries and 17,128 DEATHS from COVID-19 vaccines through October 15, 2021. ( The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Request (cdc.gov) )
• The Pfizer vaccine is only approved under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). Clinical trials will not conclude until May 2023.
• Eric Rubin, who sits on the FDA Vaccine Advisory Committee, recently stated, “We’re never going to learn about how safe the vaccine is unless we start giving it. That’s just the way it goes.” ( "Eric Rubin": "We're never gonna learn how safe the vaccine is unless we start giving it... - YouTube )
• The survivability rate of children ages 0-17 infected with COVID-19 is 99.998% ( Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov) )
• Children aged 12-24 account for only 8.8% of the vaccines given in the U.S.; but they comprise 52% of the case of myocarditis and pericarditis reported to VAERS. Myocarditis is permanent heart damage. ( COVID-19 Vaccine safety updates (cdc.gov) )
• Pfizer has added tromethamine to the vaccine for children. Tromethamine is a blood acid reducer used to stabilize people with heart attacks.
• Pfizer paid out the largest fine for health care fraud in U.S. history in 2009. They were forced to pay $2.3 billion for bribing doctors and suppressing drug trial results. ( Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History | OPA | Department of Justice )
• Health care providers are incentivized and receive $40-$75 per injection to administer free, tax-payer funded COVID-19 injections.
• Follow the money and connect the dots. The American Association of Pediatrics utilizes Pfizer as a funding resource. ( CATCH grant used to develop vaccine reminder service | American Academy of Pediatrics (aappublications.org) )
• Pfizer stands to make $65 billion on COVID-19 vaccines from 2021-2022. Vaccine companies face zero liability for injury or death caused by their product under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). ( Pfizer expects 2021, 2022 COVID-19 vaccine sales to total at least $65 bln | Reuters )
Sheila Davies, Dare County Director of Health and Human Services, discusses Dare County's sole use of PCR tests in calculating local positivity rates.
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is the national safety monitoring system that accepts reports of adverse events and death after vaccination. The database is co-administered by the CDC and FDA. Search the VAERS database https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
Most vaccine deaths occur within the 14 day window after a dose is administered. However, the CDC categorizes these as unvaccinated deaths. According to the CDC, people are only counted as vaccinated 2 weeks after their final dose.